PRIVACY NOTICE PURSUANT TO THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT 2010
Future of Wellness is sending you this Privacy Notice to help you better understand the manner in which your personal data is managed and to give you the options available to you to access or limit the use of the information provided. The Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“Act”) also requires Future of Wellness to obtain your consent for the usage and processing of your personal data.
Categories of personal data that we collect
The personal data collected and processed by us may include:
- Name, Identity Card number and date of birth
- Contact details including address, phone number(s) and email address
- Occupation and marital status
- Any other personal data required for the purposes as set out below
Purpose of collecting your data
The personal data previously collected from you is being, and will continue to be used for purposes including without limitation:
- to process your Membership application
- to process and deliver the Physical Card (if applicable)
- to operate your Account
- to facilitate access to and use of the website and mobile services relating to the Account
- to make decisions in relation to Members, including (without limitation), suspend the provision of services or terminate the Membership
- to confirm, update and enhance your records
- to monitor volume and spend information
- to conduct market research and/or statistical analysis
- to identify and (if possible) prevent fraud
- for marketing purposes (subject to any objections received and/or consents obtained, for which see below)
- to communicate via Points Summary Statement, e-statement, sms blast, telemarketing or email blast
- to update your status as a Member
- to promote offers on Future of Wellness products and services and that of our Residents
- to reply to enquiries made via call, email, letters, faxes, or facebook
- to fulfil your requests including redemption requests
- to administer your participation in contests
Disclosure of your personal data
Your personal data will be kept confidential but such personal data may be provided to the following parties for the purposes set out above:
- to our Residents in the Future of Wellness programme including promotional or short-term Residents and Business Partners and/or any other company that is permitted to supply products and/or services to Members under the programme;
- any agents, service providers and/or subcontractors of Future of Wellness and its affiliates;
- any person to whom Future of Wellness proposes to transfer any of its rights and/or duties relating to the programme;
- and/or any other person(s) required or permitted by law or any regulatory authority.
All parties mentioned above are required to protect the confidentiality of the personal data they receive.
Non-Provision of Personal Data
Failure to disclose sufficient personal data may result in us being unable to provide you with the full range of services under the programme.
Access to Personal Data
The Act allows you the right to access the personal data you have submitted. You may at any time update or amend the information provided to us simply by accessing ‘Update Profile’ on our website, or contact our Member Services Centre.
Your options and how to contact us
You may at any time make a request in writing to limit the processing and use of your Personal Data, including to prevent usage of your Personal Data for the purposes of direct marketing.
For as long as you remain a Member in the programme your information will remain with Future of Wellness and we will take all practicable steps to ensure the security of the data at all times from any unauthorized access.Future of Wellness will endeavour not to disclose any personally identifiable information to any organization unless necessary to operate the programme and/or as set out in this Privacy Notice.
Future of Wellness reserves the right to amend this Privacy Notice from time to time. Any material changes will be posted on our website with the updated Privacy Notice.
Future of Wellness